Upcoming SFA Presents

Posted by on | |
Hey Guys!

So, believe it or not, it is time again for another SFA Presents! Our next one will be on Friday, October 29th at 7:30 PM. Tickets will be available at the BYU Info Desk in the Wilkinson Center for $2. You can also buy tickets at the door for $3 (or, you can grab one of our trippy flyers the week before and bring it to the door for $1 off).

For those of you who plan on submitting films, those need to be submitted to us by Wednesday, October 20th. For information on submitting films, click on the "Submission Process" tab at the top of this page.

We hope to see you all there!

Regards,
SFA Council

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I left my phone at this event. The person who texted my dad from my phone said they found it after this film screening, but they haven't returned it yet. So if it is you, could you e-mail me at charlotterugg@gmail.com?

Post a Comment